The Fat Anime Collab 4 The Fat Anime Collab 4

Waste of time

Avoid this flash. Its low brow humor and crude noises will only appease those with a short attention span. Its not worth the space you use to download it.

Take your time and use it on other, more entertaining, flashes of this site.

Lunar Intro Lunar Intro

Ug.

Sprite flashes need to go above and beyond the sprites you use. Using the power ranger theme. sprites and Ziod animation isn't creative when you deside to theme it around sentai member theme with your characters. Its like Blizzard making space game and NOT having it be around Starcraft. Using Digimon as your own doesn't cut it either.

All in All. Not worth wacthing.

Passion Collaboration Passion Collaboration

Worse than SqEx's FFX-2

I'm sorry but as a huge fan of Kh, this entry angered me for many a reason. First, The song was not macthing anything to its visual counterpart. 2nd, Each part just seems to smash into the next without any real support from its fromer. 3rd, SPOILERS! Runied Storyline is no fun. 4th, Always on low quality is great... for those who have low computers (no offense) but as a high-end model... I'l like to see stuff at max or atleast mid. 5th, Art was so-so relate back to 4 for gripe... Finally, The Japanese Passion is different than Santuary... but it looks like the art an time was built for Stantury. Thank you and I hope you have reviewed my review. Voted: Poor.

XENO TACTIC XENO TACTIC

Not anything new.

Looks just like a clone of desktop tower defense. pathing is easy to loop if you have the gold. and that glicth is not fun.

Pimp My Warthog Pimp My Warthog

Add some Music

and more parts...

High Tail Hall High Tail Hall

Yiffiness XD

Could you put some music in the background?

Other than that... cool.

The Doomsday - SnK3 The Doomsday - SnK3

Feels like something is off

It feels like this song goes from hit to miss and back again. Its not bad but not in my top 3 for Doomday (Sonic) Zone Remixes. All in all, its a good listen if you are looking for 'faster' feeling doomsday.